Are you looking for a new career in a multibillion-dollar industry that is ever expanding?
We are always expanding!
Lash Artist Position
We are looking for licensed cosmetologists, and estheticians to add to our growing team.
Some of the benefits of working for us include:
- Commission based w2 employee pay plus tips
- Paid training
- Ability to build a reliable, steady clientele
- Make your own schedule
- All work supplies provided to you at no cost.
- Employee discounts on ALL services!
- Continued training in all levels of eyelash extension application that include classic eyelash extensions, hybrid eyelash extensions, volume eyelash extensions, mega eyelash extensions, lash lifts and tints, brow services, permanent makeup, and more!
- Show off your creativity with the ability to create looks that highlight each client’s natural beauty.
- Constantly challenge your skills and creativity in an ever-growing, everchanging industry.
- Work in a relaxing environment centered around helping women feel better about themselves!
- Learn lifelong skills that provide career stability.
- Upbeat, positive team environment that aids and provides guidance when needed.
- Online scheduling & app to manage your availability.
- Front desk to handle calls & book appointments.
- Trainings available on many services online and available to take in your free time at the salons.
- 5 convenient locations
Who would be a good fit?
- You must be licensed in either cosmetology or esthetics.
- Individuals that aspire to WOW our clients with the services they provide!
- Desire to learn more, and expand the services you can provide
- Creative individuals
A typical service consists of:
- The application of extensions based on clients’ request.
- The explanation of aftercare in detail.
- Recommending reoccurring appointments for fills.
- Answering questions clients have.
- Making clients feel as welcomed and comfortable as possible for the service.
- Asking clients for honest reviews of your services.
What to expect
Lash artist position: Our extensive training focuses on the classic eyelash extension technique. You will spend 2-8 weeks learning how to apply extensions to the natural eyelashes. Once you can apply a complete full set, you will create a schedule, and begin taking clients. Every Wednesday, training for higher levels is performed at the brookside location. Each training that you pass for eyelash extensions results in a move up in your commission. You will practice eyelash extensions on live models and have your work checked by our trainer. Eyelash extensions are applied one by one to each individual natural eyelash. Most of the initial training is spent practicing the technique of isolating one natural eyelash, picking up an extension, and applying it. If the extension is stuck to more than one natural eyelash, it will cause discomfort for the client, and damage their natural eyelashes. Therefore, we spend the first part of training on mastering the practice of isolating one single natural eyelash at a time. Another large part of onboarding training is mastering the correct amount of adhesive used on each extension. The overuse or underuse of eyelash extension glue can result in poor retention, eyelash damage, and discomfort for the client. We take the time necessary to train each new lash artist, so that they can begin taking clients confidently. Even if someone has previously experience, we will still onboard them the same way, to ensure the techniques they are practicing are correct and safe for clients. Experience is not required, and we do not hire based on whether a candidate has it or not. This is because our system of training works for almost anyone with the desire to do eyelash extensions! We have trained hundreds of aspiring lash artists at our traditional in person classes, and our in-house employee trainings.
Front Desk Position
Paid training is one weeklong with our front desk staff. Once you complete training, you will work the front desk by yourself, and perform daily duties to keep the salon running smoothly. The front desk is our face! Being the first & last person, our clients see, this position is vital to offering the best possible service every single time! We are looking for individuals that bring bright, happy energy into the salon. Must be upbeat and can keep yourself busy.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Booking & cancelling appointments by phone
- Stocking & cleaning the salon
- Selling membership packages to clients checking out
- Managing inventory
- Collecting honest reviews from clients
- Recording video testimonials from clients about their experiences
- Weekly Zoom meetings for updates and reminders