Open A Location
Want to Learn More? Request Additional Information About Owning Your Location Today:
Do you want to own your own eyelash extension salon of your own?
Did you know that the beauty industry brings in over 500 billion dollars a year and is expected to reach almost 800 billion by 2025?
Do you want to be a part of this massive growth?
Eyelash extensions specifically are still considered a new and rapidly growing beauty service that is here to stay!
If you are looking for an opportunity to open your own eyelash extension salon, look no further!
The extensionist is the best option on the market today! We have spent almost a decade perfecting our systems and training so that we can offer a service that is unbeatable, with a business model that is truly scalable. Our salon offers licensing, which means it is more affordable to start, saving you time and money. Get started faster and save money on startup! The aspiring salon owners that we are looking for are driven and have a passion for the beauty industry! We are looking for individuals that love the application of systems. Our salon is a by appointment only, luxury service-based business. We offer all current industry techniques and methods to clients including but not limited to, classic eyelash extensions, hybrid eyelash extensions, volume eyelash extensions, mega eyelash extensions, eyelash lift and tints, eyebrow services, and permanent cosmetics. Eyelash extensions are applied to each individual eyelash, one at a time. This allows the client to wear them safely 24/7, 365 days a year. We shed natural lashes daily, so extensions need to be replaced every 1-3 weeks, requiring fills for upkeep. Our extensive training ensures that your staff will perform the best possible service every time to keep clients loving your salon! We have spent many years developing a product line consisting of the highest quality supplies to perform services. Our salon owners receive exclusive access and discounts to our product line, so there is no trial and error or guess work involved! We have mapped out opening an eyelash salon & spa so that the process is proven and repeatable. As a licensed salon, our owners get all the tools necessary to start and run a successful beauty salon, along with continued education and support as needed.
Our salon began in 2014 in a small 10×10 room with one very uncomfortable fold out massage bed. With yellow walls, and dark green commercial grade carpet, our appearance was a little uneasy on the eyes to say the least. We have since grown to 5 Tulsa area locations, and 40 employees. Valuing an aesthetically pleasing environment with relaxing music. We have come a long way! As we continue to expand, we are looking for likeminded business owners to join us! Our licensing model is built with the intention of allowing the licensed salon owner to scale and open multiple locations so that they can create more time and freedom in their lives. We are working on adding permanent cosmetics to our licensed salons which will enable our salon owners to increase revenue. Some of the benefits a licensed salon owner will see are:
- Skipping the painstaking startup phase new businesses go through. This was us! It has taken us almost a decade to develop the systems and training that have enabled us to grow to 5 locations! Our licensed salons get to skip this phase because we hand them the blueprints for success.
- Detailed training. We know what clients are looking for and how to train lash artists from the ground up with absolutely zero experience in the eyelash extension industry! Without training systems, it can take almost a year to train an individual to produce the work needed to sustain a successful eyelash extension business. We have developed training that speeds this process up and allows the licensed salon to build a full staff quickly and efficiently.
- Help with marketing and advertising. This is essential in building a new business location and the reason many new small businesses fail to take off. Bringing clients in and keeping them is one of the hardest aspects of a service-based business.
- Business assistance. We help you with learning the business and working out the beginning kinks. Growing pains are real! Becoming one of our licensed salons gives you the tools you need to skip ahead and saves years of time money and headaches. We are here from the opening processes and forever after to help maintain and scale the business.
Higher rate of success. When you join an established, proven business, your success rate rises substantially. Take the guess work out follow the systems that have been developed for success! Our system is easy to follow and proven.
- Access to the best products and continued education. Using the best tools to provide services to clients keeps the business strong and consistent. We strive to stay on top of the best in products and education and pass this along to our licensed salons.
- Being part of a team. Our licensed salons have a team of experienced professionals that have been in the industry and understand the business in depth. This takes away a lot of the stress new business owners face. Our licensed salon owners are not alone and have a proven system to follow for success!
What makes us different than the other licensed and franchised eyelash salons?
Our systems allow for higher employee retention, greater client satisfaction, and the most affordable startup costs for the business owner. Franchises are often very strict and do not allow freedom of choice when running the business. The cost to start a franchised eyelash salon is at least three times as much as our licensing. Licensed businesses are more flexible and easier to start. We are currently the only licensed eyelash extension salon. If you would like more information about becoming one of our licensed salons or to be considered for our next salon location, please fill out the contact form below and we will be in touch soon! Have a fabulash day!